PKMNewsCentral
Now located at PelipperNews.Net if not working try PelipperNews.Webs.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PKMNewsCentral
PKMNewsCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fandom: Pokémon Red the Movie; New Promotion Banners & Spoiler!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PokéNews

PokéNews
Admin

Pokémon Red the Movie has been talked about with tons of Pokémon fans. You all know that I have designed the Promotion Banner for Zelgerath. We have been talking over YouTube about the banner. He liked the "Universal" look I gave the banner, but the banner needed to be fixed a little. I took the time out to redesign the banner, because news has been slow. There are four different versions of the Promotion Banner, many tweaks have been made to each version.

Fandom: Pokémon Red the Movie; New Promotion Banners & Spoiler! PKMNredTHEmoviePROMOTIONbanner1
Version 1 [3 Kanto Starters]

Fandom: Pokémon Red the Movie; New Promotion Banners & Spoiler! PKMNredMoviePROMOTIONbanner
Version 2 [Shown in "Fandom: Pokémon Red the Movie"]

Fandom: Pokémon Red the Movie; New Promotion Banners & Spoiler! PKMNredTHEmoviePROMTIONbanner_fixed
Version 3 [Charizard in the back, Eevee in the front]

Zelgerath asked me through a Private Message on YouTube, to fix the banner by placing Eevee near the back or off to the side. [SPOILER]Why? Well, Charmander will be Red's starter choice. He wanted the attention more on Red's starter so it was asked if I could place Charizard closer and up front a bit more to Red.

Fandom: Pokémon Red the Movie; New Promotion Banners & Spoiler! PKMNredTHEmoviePROMTIONbanner_fi-1
Version 4 [Red with Starter Charizard]

Look out for more news at Pokémon Red the Movie's official YouTube. The movie is still in the works and should arrive on YouTube Summer 2010.

https://pelippernews.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum